|Notice on Airline Boarding Requirement for Covid-19|
In accordance with the announcement of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, the General Administration of Customs of China and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, starting from 29 August 2020, passenger who is to fly from Qatar to China will be required to take nucleic acid test for COVID-19 and apply for certified Health Declaration Form. Please find the following procedures for reference:
1. Starting from 29 August 2020, passenger who is to fly to China from Qatar directly or indirectly, will be required to take nucleic acid test for COVID-19 within 5 days before boarding. Valid tests should be carried out by hospitals designated or recognized by the Chinese Embassy in Qatar. (see attachment for the list of the hospitals)
2. Passenger shall fill in and sign the Health Declaration Form (see attachment), and send a scanned copy of the Form, together with the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate (with negative result), and a photocopy of the bio-page of passport to the following email addresses:
To speed up the process, please write "HS+Passenger name+Date of Departure" as subject line of your email, e.g. "HS+Muhammed+Aug 29, 2020".
3. Certified Health Declaration Form with a validity period of 5 days starting from the date of issue of the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate will be issued by the Chinese Embassy and sent back to the passenger by email.
4. Passenger shall be required to present printed Health Declaration Form within the validity period during check-in or before boarding, and cooperate with airlines staff for inspection. Please be noted that passenger with expired Health Declaration Form will not be allowed to board the plane and will be required to take nucleic acid tests and apply for the Health Declaration Form again.
5. Passengers are advised to bring the Nucleic Acid Test Certificate (with negative result) to the airport in case of the need for further inspection.
6. Please also be noted that a certified Health Declaration Form is NOT an alternative to Chinese visa. For visa service, please refer to the Announcement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China and National Immigration Administration on the Temporary Suspension of Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Visas or Residence Permits on March 26, 2020(http://qa.chineseembassy.org/eng/lsfw/t1766635.htm).
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.